My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How great was 2011!

To say that I was just plain lazy last year in documenting my blessings is truly an understatement
Before that, I should mention that my bag was snatched on my way home from watching the Pyrolympics. Uncle Erning was also shot to death. Moving on...
Here are the major blessings I received. (I know I'll update this from time to time):
- turnover of condo! yey! Mama "lent" me the balance. yey!!! condo was blessed also!!!
- weekend in Osaka with side trip to Kyoto and Nara
- spent Christmas in Muslim Dubai
- Cata's birthday at Sonya's Garden
- swimming at Ferarren Hills with Kyle, Yana, Bianca, Cheska & Loraine
- attended talk of Bo Sanchez at Layforce
- attended DevComNet twice
- dinners with wine / beer with Lani
- Wensha Spa with Sharon & Lui
- Andrew Lloyd Weber with Leslie!!!
- HP7.2 at iMax with Ricci & friends
-

No comments: