My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

November 2011

Nov (Wed): Today is the Boni Day holiday. It was a good slow day. I did everything at a short cut leisurely pace.
I woke up at 7:15am, had a breakfast of delicious coffee, and a portion of banana muffin, still from Tita Pam's pasalubong from the US.
After breakfast, I fixed by cabinet of clothes and stuff which I have been wanting to do for over a month now. I cooked steamed rice and reheated my mom's monggo for lunch.
After lunch, I took a bath then bought stuff for our themed office kris kringle for 8 days. I waited 15 minutes to ride an FX to Trinoma in vain. In the end, I rode a jeepney. Traffic was ok.
Inside Trinoma, there were many people but I was still able to walk around fast. To my surprise, prices of goods were affordable. Here's the shortcut. I just followed the price cap but not the theme.
I bought a book for myself, my favorite loaf of bread, and 2 bottles of beer.

Nov 29 (Tues): Before all else, I buckled again in the first reading. Just once but then again, it was a flawed reading.
Now for the rest of the day. I feel bad for being such as whiner the whole day. I complained about our wall calendar printer. She was so kind to be professional about it. I kept my cool talking to the desk planner printer who made mistakes in the holidays.
I'm just thankful for the free food all day: Jollibee chicken joy & Tropical Hut hamburger. So yummy!

Nov 26 (Sat): Woke up with a slight headache, hangover of yesterday's. I didn't want to burden everyone with my headache so I gave in and took a medicine for it.
I arrived at Tita Rhod's home in time for lunch, or so we thought. As the available food was still part of the snack menu, I just ate spaghetti. It was a good thing I did so because we feasted on sinigang na hipon, grilled pusit, liempo, and tilapia for lunch at 2:00pm. By this time, our expected lunch guests haven't arrived yet. They got in at 3:00 pm. We had halo-halo at 4:00pm laughing, reminiscing, the olden days. I took another medicine for my headache because it was threatening to come back. We slept around 11:00 pm.

No comments: