My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Proud of my 3.5s

You may say that I am so full of myself today but I am very proud of the grades I got in my 2 Master’s classes!!! Two 3.5s no less!!!

I can say that I pushed myself to the limit because I felt the genuine need to learn. I sincerely wanted to impress both of my professors because they are considered brilliant minds in their professions. I came to classes prepared with answers and most of the times, questions too. I even appreciated the hard work and effort I exerted in both subjects because I actually learned new things. They were the topics which I would have given up reading after the first page, if I didn’t need to pass with decent grades. They used simple English yet the matters discussed were really complicated. I and my classmates actually felt that the school term ended too soon. Just when we mastered the subjects, just when we could discuss most technologies in the lessons discussed, just when all things came into place.

Next term, I imagine all 14 of us students will meet on the first day of class excited to see each other and apprehensive too because both of our professors are well-respected in their fields nationally. Next term, I imagine the camaraderie will pull us through the classes once again as we ask questions we consider hard to answer on our own yet no-brainers to the professor and our other classmates. Next term, I am looking forward to pushing myself to the best of my abilities and who knows, maybe even earn a 4.0 for it?

No comments: