My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Going Through the Classic Student Stages

To say that I had a hectic week is surely an understatement! We had to present our group project as a class requirement. All of us 3 group mates are working so we went through all the classic stages, i.e., the never ending conflicts in schedule, the group mate who needs the adrenaline rush brought on by last SECOND revisions, the personality clashes, you name it, we went through it.

Good camaraderie really works wonders for me. As I an very comfortable with all of my classmates, I was worried not because I had to present in class but because I felt that our product needs to be thought out and developed further. As they say, “All’s well that ends well.”

I’m going through another classic stage. After that one demanding subject, I am relaxing though I still have an equally demanding subject with a deadline next week. I just miss clicking the TV remote control for 30 minutes nonstop looking for a program I’ll be interested, in sleeping in my bed for at least 7 hours, basically just being carefree.

Still, after all that’s said and done, the masochist in me screams that I have accomplished something, the hard work was worth it and I wouldn’t mind going through it all over again.

No comments: