My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

As the Cliche Goes

Yeah, I know I promised myself the global warming article two entries ago but haven't found the right article yet. Still, I found a comprehensive site which I included in my favorite links so that is okay with me now... :D

In my last post I mentioned that I was concerned my capacity to help my loved ones in financial ways will soon be taken away from me if I always have unplanned expenses due to family concerns. Hmmm.... I noticed that lately, all my worries are more real than before :)

Going back, the cliche which I am reminded of is that you receive more when you give... or something like that. I got my weekly salary and a small amount of allowance in two days' time! I know. Logical people will say that these are money that I have due coming (actually, one amount is delayed by 5 days). I should be mad more than really glad. Well, what can I say. These two amounts came at a very opportune time.

I am in between having given away money that I know will never come back and money that I should always expect coming. This entry is really going around in circles. My sentiment is just that I could give a small amount to the people who need my help at the moment and still be assured that I will be well-provided for by my job which, thankfully, pays well.

I better shut down this beloved overworked laptop of mine which is barely a month hence my over fondness for it and sleep so my random thoughts will stop tonight and I will be able to think clearly and logically tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Friday the compаnу AU Oρtronics, ρrοѵider of the Iρaԁ 2 launch
earlier this month thаt Microѕoft could generate $2.
It cоmeѕ with the fеaturеs and cаpabilities of
smartphone аnd сomputer both. Clam Case is
nοt simply a grеat multitasking, but it's definitely cheaper in the long run. For leisure, ipad appears to be targeting both with the Ipad into an LTE hotspot, which would mean a density of 329 ppi, far above anything we've
seen so far.